Simple Cheese Cake✨ 15 minutes + baking
I introduced a easy & simple cheese case on my Instagram account.
I’m a cooking lover & a pretty good cook at the same time.
Then baking? Not so likely. I don’t eat …. sweets🤣
Please wait, I don’t eat but always enjoying cooking or baking with children!
Much more fun than doing by myself.
Here, shall we go!
Ingredients ( for 18cm round shape cake)
- Cream cheese 250g
- 2 eggs (M or L)
- Fresh cream 200cc
- (White) sugar 80g – I usually use brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons x cake (weak) flour
- 1 tablespoon x squeezed lemon juice
- Wrap or cover cream cheese and microwave it for 30-40 seconds in a plate (dish, whatever). ➡️ Just for a while that cream cheese is not cold neither hot.
- Mix cream cheese (from 1) and white sugar with a hand mixer in a bowl well that it looks smooth.
- Put 2 eggs and fresh cream to the bowl (from 2), then finally add the cake flour and mix. When it looks smooth add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix again.
- Pour 3 to the prepared cake pan (⭐️) and bake in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 40 minutes. ➡️ I should bake almost 1 hour. It depends on oven size. ⭐️Use a baking sheet.
- After baking, leave the cake in the pan for 1 hour that it gets cool. Remove it from the pan, then movie it to the refrigerator.
It seems that the taste will much deepen if you leave it overnight. I like warm one as well.
Enjoy decorating the cake as you like💗